Monday, October 31, 2011

Day 01, "I Miss Him."

This is a acolorlife.tumblr.com picture.
Dear diary,
It's 4:24 in the morning. I can't sleep. I've been thinking of him every night. It’s been weeks I haven’t seen him. I’ve tried to look for him, but it all turns to a failure. Getting my hopes to high to see him again gets me down. I remember those crazy nights that we have shared…those moments that we ran away from our houses after midnight, when everybody in the city was asleep. When nobody, not a bear soul, was out out in the streets of the old city. When we had those long walk and into the park, where we lay down on the cold wet grass.  We look at the sky, and pretended that we were in a land where nothing goes wrong. A place that we both share together and no one else. I miss those nights; the warmth, the laughs, and especially the way that he whispered in my ear “Our love will be remembered... It will be only You and I”. Those words I had believed. All this time that has passed that I last saw him, had me thinking… He already forgot about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment