Monday, October 31, 2011

Day 02, "Halloween Night."

Dear Diary,
Today is all Hallow's Night. The night that everybody has the chance to dress up and be someone they are not. Also, the night that all Christians start to make Church meetings, so the devil cannot posses their child's mind and turn them into demons. I always laughed, by the fact that every time I walked pass the church on my way back home after school, they would give me fliers saying "Stay away from hell and come to our way to heaven's door! Come to our Holy Father Church Community event on October 31". People now exaggerate everything. Right now, kids are trick or treating and it reminded me so many things. I remember when I was little, my sister and I would get  ready before 7:00pm and anxious to go out and ask for candy. I wore a nice sailor moon costume with Luna in my pumpkin basket and my sister would stay traditional with the witch outfit. It was those years that my mom and my dad would actually let us go on our own without any supervision. We would always rush in our room to plan for our mission. To decide which houses to go for the big candies or the most delicious caramel apples. And when the clock hit 7:00 we went running through the whole neighborhood screaming and laughing like everything in the world was okay. Now this day has become nothing but a great memory that has been lock since everything change here in my family. Later on, he arrived in my life. He would always make Halloween a special night for me. He would bring back that careless little girl that I was. I miss that feeling. I miss it so much that right now that I'm looking outside my window and holding Luna, tears fall from my eyes and disappear like those moments are little by little. 

No comments:

Post a Comment